How Farm Capital Africa (FCA) works:
1. FCA pools funds from individuals and institutional Investors.
2. FCA puts in these funds as Agribusiness Capital into Agricultural Ventures for a Term based Profit share
3. FCA manages how these funds are spent on the Farm.
4. The Agripreneur focuses on the one thing they know best – Farming.
5. FCA sources for, and provides distribution services to transport produce to buyers.
6. FCA manages the finances to ensure business continuity and profit sharing.
7. FCA gets its profit share, and pays investors back their capital plus interest